Address: 15701 & 15795 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
City: Sunny Isles Beach
Price range: $2,100,000 To $5,200,000
Developer: Fortune International Group & Chateau Group
Designer: Michele Bonan
Sunny Isles Beach — home to marquis projects like Porsche Design Tower and Residences by Armani/Casa — is getting another luxury brand condominium: The Ritz-Carlton Residences.
The joint venture between Fortune International Group and Chateau Group will launch pre-construction sales of units in its planned 52-story oceanfront tower at 15701 Collins Avenue. Units will range from $2 million to $5.2 million with penthouses going for up to $25 million. The price per square foot will average $1,400.
- All units will feature Private Elevator
- Sunset pool
- Ocean pool (Ocean level)
- Kids Club
- Guest suites, for residents guests and families
- 37th floor Amenities, Bar, lounge etc.
- 5 units per floor – Typical floor
- 2, 3, 4 Bed Residences
- Southeast residence with amazing views – 4 bed plus den plus staff quarters
- All units facing ocean – Majority flow thru
- Amazing pent houses with in-beded pools
- 1,620 sqft to 3,585 sqft residences